Friday, February 11, 2011

FAIL!!

Have you ever failed at doing something so stupid? OMG I hate doing that or when you tell your friends that you can do something cool and they ask you to do it and you totaly mess up. ya that happends to me all the time.
Oneday I totaly landed a back flip and landed it but no one was watching so I told everyone then they wanted me to show them. I went to go do it and I totaly chickend out and they thought I was lying.
You try something for the first time and just FAIL. This video is so funny th first time. has this ever happend to you???
Thats so funny but I feel bad. That has happend to me befor but on a mt not solid ground. That Spiderman was infrount of all the little kids. that would be so imbaricing, and think of the kids they must of been laughting at him that would suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment